EBMS has earned a stellar reputation as one of the nation’s leading Third Party Administrators by maintaining a proactive, attentive focus on government rules and regulations; and, through research, in addition to a collaborative, cooperative interaction with other TPAs, we stay at the vanguard of industry connections and trends.
EBMS’ team of benefits experts are widely sought for their expertise. They serve in leadership capacities on state, regional and national levels; they speak at industry conferences; and, actively are involved in a number of industry and professional organizations including:
- Society of Professional Benefits Administrators (SPBA)
- Health Care Administrators Association (HCAA)
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans (IFEBP)
- International Claim Association (ICA)
- Self-Insurance Institute of America (SIIA)
- Industry Study Group—an advisory group of TPAs, stop loss carriers and managing general underwriters, founded to address problems and opportunities within the self-insurance industry;
- QUBIC—a consortium of ten independently-owned TPAs formed to provide educational and system support to its members.
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Montana Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Worldwide Employee Benefits (WEB) Network