EBMS continually is exploring innovative ways to improve the lives of our customers, focusing on the fiscal health of the organizations we serve, and the health and wellbeing of every single member.
Your Payment Information
EBMS is refining our provider database and launching an enhanced system on January 1, 2017 in order to more promptly process your claims. It is crucial that you ensure the correct billing address, taxonomy, NPI, and provider credential information is listed in the correct field on the applicable claims submission.* If not, you will experience delay in receipt of payment. Your billing address is where any paper checks will be sent. Please contact EBMS customer service at 800-777-3575, 406-869-5555, or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
*On the HCFA (CMS 1500) form, the billing address is located in box 33. On the UB form, it is located in box two.
In addition, please consider enrolling in our convenient e-Payment option for improved cash flow and reduction in administrative costs for your facility. Please visit www.zelispayments. com to sign up for e-Payments using ACH or credit card, along with electronic EOBs (835, Excel, or PDF formats). Contact Zelis membership services at 1-877-828-8834 or email@example.com if you have questions on the options that are available.
Like you, EBMS has excelled in this ever-changing healthcare marketplace by establishing and maintaining a stellar reputation for integrity in all aspects of our business. We have strategically aligned our company with outstanding business partners like you, who share our same core values and focus on innovation. We are proud to have you as our partner as we work together to deliver better health outcomes for the clients we serve.
As a partner provider, you now have a dedicated team of EBMS specialists to support you. The team works closely with you to share data and to assist in the improvement of cost and quality of care. Other immediate benefits include:
- Assistance* with coordination for inpatient admission authorizations. Access CareLink’s NEW online precertification service today!
- Access to a UR nurse or case manager for questions related to patients’ hospital admission or plan of care authorizations
- Contracting assistance to join a group’s select PPO network
- 24/7 online access to patients’ eligibility, benefits and claims status
- Comprehensive reporting
- Ongoing maintenance of provider data to ensure timely, accurate payment
- NEW! ePayment options** for improved cash flow and reduction in administrative costs
* Providers, did you know you can now initiate the precertification process for Utilization Review through a secure website? CareLink partners with American Health to provide Utilization Management. As an enhancement to the program, CareLink now offers a secure website where providers can start the precertification process for your members at no additional cost. The precertification website is easy to use and collects all the information that needs to be provided for precertification in a step-by-step format. If more information is required to make a decision, the CareLink team at American Health reaches out to the provider within 24 hours to obtain it. Access CareLink’s precertification website at: careLink.mednecessity.com. Technical assistance for the CareLink/AHH precertification site is available at: 866.270.2244.
Through EBMS’ partnership with Emdeon, HIPAA 5010 Eligibility (270/271)
and Claims Status (276/277) transactions are available for Providers!
Two easy ways to get started:
Contact your software vendor or clearinghouse. If available, 5010 transactions may be integrated into your Practice Management System or Hospital Information System. This allows systems to automatically generate an inquiry and/or to enable automatic posting of the benefit information to patient accounts. Many vendors and clearinghouses also offer multi-payer, web-based batch or real-time eligibility solutions.
Contact Emdeon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866.369.8805 for more information. An Emdeon representative can discuss your facility’s needs, pricing and provide an application or help with online enrollment for the electronic access to eligibility and claims status.
- Access CareLink’s NEW Online Pre Certification Service
- Creating Healthy Communities
- Explanation of Provider Remittance Summary (EOB)
- Healthcare Reform Timeline
- HeW (complete, all payer EDI gateway and revenue cycle management solution)
- HeW Software (submit claims electronically to EBMS)
*If this is your first time submitting a claim, please call HeW at 877.565.5457 to set up an account.
- How I can participate in a Provider Network administered by EBMS
- ICD-10: Are You Ready? Info for Providers
- Legal Update
- Legal Update - 6/6/13
- MailGate User Guide
- miHealthManager Demo
- Pay-Plus® Secure Electronic Payment for Providers
- Pay-Plus® Secure Electronic Payment Info Video
- Provider Network Listing
- Sample ID Card – Network Identification
EBMS and partner Pay-Plus® Solutions are introducing new electronic payment processes to bring providers the latest in secure ePayment technology, adding speed and efficiency to our claims payment process. For additional information or questions, please contact the Pay-Plus® Customer Service Department at (877) 828-8770. Click here to read explanatory letter.